- A flagship monument : the Ronchamp Chapel built by Le Corbsier, world famous and listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 2016 under the Architectural Work of Le Corbusier, an exceptional contribution to the Modern Movement,
- A cultural offer with the Marcel Maulini Mine Museum in Ronchamp, the House of Negritude and Human Rights in Champagney, …
- Outdoor activities and sports: from river fishing, swimming and fishing (regulations available here in French, English and German) to the Open Air Base of Ballastières, roll’herbe, skiing, to the summer/winter resort of La Planche des Belles Filles, hiking throughout the territory, from sailing to the Champagney Basin, … .
How does tourism development materialize at the CCRC level ?
- Delegation of the operation of the Intercommunal Tourist Office – Ronchamp Tourisme – Vosges du Sud to the SPL Rahin and Chérimont since 1 october 2019,
- Maintenance and marking of hiking trails of categories II and III,
- Introduction of Passports discovered in 2005, Passpartout adult and junior in 2013 and support for the implementation of the Vosges du Sud Tourism Passport in 2018,
- Reflection on tourism projects that could promote the image of the sector,
- Follow-up of studies: for example for the implementation of a local management plan as part of the UNESCO World Heritage designation of the Chapel Notre-Dame du Haut in Ronchamp,
- Edition of tourist documentation: production and printing of 15 trail sheets,
- Promotion of the sector outside: inserts, presence on local and international fairs such as the International Tourism and Travel Fair of Colmar,
- Setting up of aid for the creation of tourist accommodation (furnished tourist and guest houses) with additional aid for adapted accommodation,
- Implementation since 2015 of the Snow Bus for La Planche des Belles Filles, in the form of transport on request,
- Establishment of Summer Shuttles from 2016 to 2018 linking the territory’s major tourist sites,
- Introduction of Electric Assistance ATVs in 2018 and 2019
Presentation of Ronchamp Tourisme - Vosges du Sud
Since July 2011, Ronchamp Tourisme – Vosges du Sud welcomes you in its new premises in the center of Ronchamp, a space on one level.
Contact Information :
25 rue Le Corbusier F-70250 RONCHAMP
Telephone : +00 33 (0)3 84 63 50 82
Email : click here
Site : ronchamptourisme.com
This new premises is the result of a collaborative work between the Municipality of Ronchamp, which acquired the premises and carried out the construction work, and the Community of Communes Rahin and Chérimont, which carried out the interior design and site services.
Services available at EO
- Free wifi
- Air conditioning
- Water fountain, coffee
- Public toilets
- SNCF ticket office: TER ticket sales for the Grand Est lines. If you go to Belfort, Lure, Vesoul, Mulhouse… You can buy your ticket on our premises! Do not hesitate to ask us if your destination is accessible from our service. We sell tickets with discount (12-25, senior, acti’ter,…) but we do not sell the cards giving access to these discounts. No exchange or ticket refundNo ticket sales service is available at the Halte TER in Ronchamp. Automatic ticketing at Champagney station
- Shop: books, badges, tote bags, postcards… Various items, souvenirs or gifts are available for sale
- Fishing card: for AAPPMA Champagney/Ronchamp, Plancher-Bas and Plancher-les-Mines. Sale of cards for year, week, day, children
- Exhibition space: available for rent. If you want to exhibit your works, please contact us directly for more information
- Luggage storage: available 24h/24h, outside the building, accessible and free lockers.
SUMMER - mid-April to September
Monday : 13:30 to 18h00
Tuesday to Friday : 9:00 to 12:00 / 13:30 to 18:00
Saturday : 9 am to 1 pm
The toursit office is closed on Saturdays and Sundays
WINTER - October to mid-April
Tuesday to Friday : 9 am to 12 pm / 1.30 pm to 5 pm
The tourist office is closed on Mondays, Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
Missions of Ronchamp Tourism
The tourist office is open to visitors for tourist and practical information, as well as to the inhabitants of the area before their departure and throughout the year so that they are informed of the various events.
- Promotion and offer of tourist documentation on the Rahin and Chérimont sector (nine municipalities: Clairegoutte, Champagney, Echavanne, Frahier-et-Chatebier, Frédéric-Fontaine, Plancher-Bas, Plancher-les-Mines, Ronchamp).
- Toursit documentation on the Southern Vosges du Sud, Haute-Saône, Bourgogne-Franche-Comté, France, Europe (especially Switzerland and Germany).
- Tourist documentation on other foreign countries, on request.
- Accommodation: rentals and list of campsites, hotels, gîtes, rooms and tables d’hôtes.
- Practical information on the sector: list of restaurants, associations, real estate agencies, administrative services, health professionals, city plans, weather, snow.
- Sale of various products: postcards, badges, magnets, tote bags, books about the region (history, photography, discovery, etc.).
- The Tourist Office is the coordinator of events. For this, it ensures:
- the publication and dissemination of a calendar of events,
- dissemination of information specific to the various events,
- the sale of ticket offices (associations).
- The Tourist Office promotes all its territory through the presence on important local events (Fair of Yesteryear, International Low Floor Walk, TransVosgesSaônoises VTT) and participation in tourist shows.